CHICAS in the AFTERNOON
- Sunday August 04, 2019
- Sheraton Wall Centre [See the venue & map]
SAVE THE DATE. Details and tix coming soon!
This party is an annual Pride favourite: part garden party, part day-club, full-on racket of elevated debauchery. Pillows, inflatable playthings, picnic blankets, pole dancers, lawn games, two dance floors (one inside, one out), DJs AND – for a limited time –the famous mixologist Robyn Gray will run the Red Bull Lab Bar, whipping up delectable cocktails customized just for you. Set in the beautiful garden at the Sheraton Wall Centre, just steps from the Davie Street Gay Village, this party is always joy-filled, and only happens once a year. Everyone (19+) welcome.
Celebrate Pride with us on a boat, at an outdoor day party or at a nightclub. 3 days, 3 unique experiences with the best DJs, singers and artists.
Trust your Pride weekend to Flygirl. Creating legendary Pride experiences since 2001.
- Can my straight, gay, Bi, trans, queer friend attend the party? All Flygirl parties have been and always will be inclusive. Absolutely EVERYONE is welcome! For the last 15+ years, Flygirl has been and continues to be a diverse team of wholesome, inspiring, fun & badass local humans that identity along the entire gender and sexuality spectrums. We love all colours of the rainbow. 🙂
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Legal drinking age in British Columbia is 19 years old. BC Liquor Licensing laws require all patrons, regardless of age, to have 2 PCS of ID on their person, at all times.
- How many tickets can I purchase in one order? There is a 10 tix per person limit for each event.
- Do I have to wear a wrist-band at the Pride parties? Wrist-bands must we worn for the duration of the event. There will be no replacement or re-admission for lost, stolen or tampered wrist-bands. No exceptions. Wrist-bands are not transferable.
- Do I have to print my eticket? You can print your eticket and bring to the door OR you can go paperless by downloading Eventbrite App after your ticket purchase. No tickets will be mailed.
- What is your refund policy? We have a no refund policy with the exception of the event being cancelled.
- Do you take pictures and video at the parties? All events will be videotaped and photographed and the images may be used in promotional materials.
- Note: Artists are subject to change and or replacement, including dates of performance and scheduled talent. Should we cancel a date entirely, we will either offer a replacement date or refund your ticket. Flygirl is not responsible for errors and omissions.